Self Employed Insurance

An Insurance policy for anyone who is Self-Employed providing essential cover for all your Business trade activities.

Whatever your trade, it is essential to ensure that you have correct cover in place when carrying out your business activities including any liability risk, or cover you require for your own property. We can source and arrange cover for a wide variety of self-employed professions, whether you are a builder, plasterer, plumber, hairdresser, beautician, crafter or electrician it is important to have the correct insurance so that you can be confident you are protected should an incident occur.

With our vast knowledge and experience in arranging policies for many different trades’ we will make sure to ask the right questions to find an insurance solution suited to your individual needs.

Cover can include:


Public Liability

Cover will be provided should a third party suffers an injury or loss as a result of a negligent act of you or your staff.


Contract Works

Our Construction Trade Policy can include Contract Works to protect any building work in progress in order to repair or rebuild this in the event of an insured loss.


Hired in Plant

If required, cover can be extended to include Hired in Plant you are responsible for insuring.


Treatment Risks

Cover can be provided to offer essential protection when you are providing treatments to clients.


Employers Liability

If your business has any employees, either temporary or permanent, Employers Liability is a legal requirement. If an employee suffers an injury or an illness that they believe is your fault this cover will protect your business.


Business Tools, Plant & Equipment Cover

A Construction Trade Insurance Policy can be provided for your Business tools, plant and equipment.


Personal Accident Cover

Cover can be extended to include payment of benefits should you be injured during the course of your work.


Legal Expenses

Advice and assistance on a range of legal matters your business could face.

Some of the other products we can help you with:

Cyber Liability & Crime Insurance
Directors & Officers Insurance
Professional Indemnity Insurance